Discover new possibilities – and profit opportunities – at this year’s Automechanika Frankfurt with Ring, the world-leading lighting and automotive electrical specialist. Ring, which has headquarters in Leeds and Paris, will be on stand E31 in Hall 3.1, showcasing new products, collaborative working processes, and insights into the future of the automotive aftermarket.
Renowned for innovation – and a previous winner of Automechanika Madrid’s Innovation Award – Ring will be showcasing several exciting new products at the show, including:
- Continuing to Innovate with Performance Bulbs. Ring will be showcasing the latest automotive lighting innovation: the whitest road-legal performance halogen, the Xenon5000. Xenon5000 bulbs have a colour temperature of 5000K, which when next to LEDs provides a consistent, high spec white light. The whiter light also gives better reflections from road signs, and is closer to daylight, providing a more comfortable driving experience. Available in the popular H1, H4, H7 and H11 references, these new bulbs are road legal and need no wiring changes.
- The Next Generation of Air Compressors. Get the first look at the new range of Ring air compressors, designed to make tyre maintenance easy and quick for motorists. Ring is the industry-leader in this sector, with over 10 years’ experience and multiple awards for our air compressor ranges. The new range is set to provide excellent tyre inflation options for everyone, from budget products to top-of-the-range rechargeable units.
- Ring’s Slimmest Lamp. To get light into even the smallest of spaces in the engine bay, Ring is launching the super slim RIL3900HP/REIL3900HP MAGflex Pivot. The lamp is just 6mm deep, meaning it can fit into even the smallest gaps in the engine bay. The latest addition to Ring’s MAGflex range, it also features the signature twist and ratchet mechanisms, making it flexible enough to position and fit where you need it.
- Battery care for the future. Compact, intuitive and technologically-advanced: Ring’s smart chargers and lithium jump starters change the face of vehicle battery care. The lithium jump starters can start 12V vehicles up to 3L, and are still small enough to keep in the glove compartment. For charging, the 700 Series of Smart Chargers charge twice as fast as a standard charger, applying smart charge cycles to help improve battery performance and increase life span.
- Stay connected on the move. Modern motorists need in-car charging and connectivity options to help them stay connected. Ring’s USB chargers, 2-in-1 Android and Apple charging cables and magnetic mounts are giving drivers the tools they need for modern life.
- Record action on the road. Ring’s dash cameras provide essential evidence in the event of a collision and help protect you against insurance fraud. The Ring Dash Cam automatically starts and stop recording when the engine is turned on or off, preventing the vehicle battery being drained. The range also features G-sensor technology and full colour screens, as well as GPS and excellent night performance.